Orenburg is the 2nd largest town by population on Terra Aurora, and is the capital of Volga. It is located on the crossroads of Europe and Asia, on the Ural river, south of Ural Mountains and east of Volga River. The city is rich in various buildings, shops, and groves. The mayor of Orenburg is Ferraru. The town was founded on July 30th, 2022.
The town offers free plots, food, and starter resources. Orenburg is open to everyone, the town status is open and anyone can join it using
/t join Orenburg. Orenburg is generally active and houses a large community of people, the current population is over 100 residents.
The town has a lot of various buildings/places/landmarks, most notable ones include:
- Five different shops
- Two towers made of wood and cobble
- Three beacons that form the colours of the flag of Volga, and a small cozy park around the central beacon
- An industrial area to the north
- Several spruce and birch groves
- An IKEA store
- An animal shelter
- Multiple farms
- A hotel
- SUBWAY Restaurant
- McDonalds Restaurant
- An ice road station that currently leads to Ufa and Chelny
- An ice road station that currently leads to Orsk, Sakmara, and Warlington
- A police station
- A sandstone skyscraper
- The royal palace
- A major bank
Era of stagnation (July 24th - August 19th)
Orenburg was started by Ferraru when they suggested to make a nation in Ural with their friends. Orenburg was the 2nd town to be established in the nation, the 1st one was Chelny (previously known as Набережные_Челны). During the era of stagnation, the town initially served no purpose, and only existed as a station for Ferraru to store resources and recruit people to exchange gold. The town quickly rose in population because of Ferraru's effective recruiting methods, however, no buildings, roads, bases were to be seen - Orenburg was nothing but a large flat plain of grass.
July 24, 2022
July 30, 2022
- Orenburg is established.
August 4, 2022
- Orenburg hits the population count of 25 residents.
August 19, 2022
- The first building and the first road were built by Ferraru and Sa4fire. The stagnation period is over.
Era of growth (August 19th - Present)
After the first building was built, a new era started, during era of growth, the town drastically changed. In the first week, over 10 buildings were built. Mass recruiting was still in place and Orenburg was increasing in population even faster than before. The town also significantly increased in claims, and new roads were built and extended. Era of growth is still not over.
August 20, 2022
- Orenburg is sieged by two players from Kushan, one casualty on Orenburg's side, however the attackers escaped once backup was called.
August 21, 2022
- Orenburg hits the town online of 9, biggest activity ever recorded.
August 23, 2022
- Orenburg wins a siege which was started by some players from Al Andalus and Portugal, no casualties on each side.
August 24, 2022
- Orenburg is connected to Ufa, Chelny, and Yekaterinburg with a new ice road line.
- A new station was built by Ferraru and Scobz (ConsularScobz).
August 28, 2022
- Orenburg gets in the top 10 towns by population (/t list).
August 29, 2022
- Orenburg becomes the 6th town by population.
August 31, 2022
- Orenburg, with the help of donations by our residents, got a beacon for 75 gold.
September 5, 2022
- An IKEA store was built by liamarepro, with help from Ferraru, ConsularScobz, and Nauroras.
September 7, 2022
- Orenburg hits the population count of 100 residents.
September 8, 2022
- Orenburg gets an incredible donation of two spawners, which were later sold for 360 gold for both.
September 9, 2022
- Orenburg becomes the 4th town by population.
September 13, 2022
- Orenburg raises over 40% of the price for a nation.
September 14, 2022
- liamarepro gets promoted to the rank of councillor/co-mayor.
- Orenburg becomes the 3rd town by population.
September 17, 2022
- Orenburg obtains 2 more beacons with the help of alexanderws11, the two towers have been reworked to feature beacons going through them.
- Orenburg hits the town online of 10, the latest record in the nation and the town.
- Over 20 residents have been recruited in a single day, the latest record in the nation and the town.
- Orenburg raises over 75% of the price for a nation, raising over 200-250 gold in a day.
September 21, 2022
September 22, 2022
- Construction of the Jaevn Jord district in Orenburg has started.
- Orenburg becomes the 2nd largest town by population and hits a milestone of 150 residents.
September 25, 2022
- The Misunderstanding Skirmish takes place in Orenburg. Detailed information regarding that conflict is described on the wiki page of Volga.
September 26, 2022
- The new district Jaevn Jord , built by Vielsoe is finally open, and several claims were put up for sale.
September 28, 2022
- Fu_Mu, EarthMC staff member, removes random poles and pillars of cobblestone and dirt around the town.
September 30, 2022
October 1, 2022
- The Battle of October takes place in Orenburg. Detailed information regarding that conflict is described on the wiki page of Volga.
October 7, 2022
- Orenburg co-mayor, liamarepro, leaves Orenburg to create a new town in the nation, Warlington.
October 8, 2022
- Orenburg becomes the world's most populous town at 154 residents, surpassing Aland.
October 9, 2022
October 10, 2022
- Orenburg loses the status of the world's most populous town because it was surpassed by Twinpeaks at 153 residents
October 14, 2022
- Vielsoe builds the "Vielsoe Tower" skyscraper in the Jaevn Jord district, it hosts the Volgan City Council, the Volgan governments meeting place and soon the Volgan League of Nations.
October 15, 2022
November 8, 2022
- L2L0P2Q1, former nation member, griefs a part of the IKEA, abusing perms given by liamarepro. The result has been reverted by Masrain, an EarthMC staff member, and the griefer has been warned.
- Large spruce grove is built, south of the main street.
November 15, 2022
- New road is built, area for 9 new plots is cleared out.
- Orenburg expands significantly, from 274 to 309 chunks (+35).
November 27, 2022
- Orenburg expands by 20-30 chunks to the east, claiming around the new road.
November 28, 2022
- Huge lavacast, made by _dragon_752, has been removed by staff.
December 8, 2022
- Orenburg builder, former councillor, alexanderws11, leaves Orenburg to create a new town in the nation, Beloretsk.
December 9, 2022
- Orenburg expands by over 33 chunks, claiming a new district north of the recently built interstate road.
December 10, 2022
- Orenburg builder, EndermanIsSus, leaves Orenburg to create a new town in the nation, Magnitogorsk.
Jaevn Jord District
The Jaevn Jord District is a district in Orenburg and is located southern most part of Orenburg, Vielsoe is the creator and the main builder of the district. Jaevn Jord doesnt have any government and is completely subservient and is subject to the Mayor and Vice-Mayor.
- The Victorian embassy is located in Jaevn Jord.
- The tallest building Vielsoe Tower is located in Jaevn Jord.
- The royal palace is going to be built in Jaevn Jord.
- The Minister of Recruitment alexanderws11 and the Knyaz of Warlington and former Prime Minister liamarepro own property in Jaevn Jord.
- Ferraru - the mayor and founder of Orenburg.
- liamarepro - former co-mayor of Orenburg, the most active member and the owner of the most plots in the town; left Orenburg to make Warlington.
- Sa4fire - the player that built the first building and the first road, along with the mayor. Player data erased due to inactivity.
- ConsularScobz - at one point, the most powerful member of the town, very active, the first person in the town to get a full netherite set with netherite tools; left Orenburg to make Sakmara.
- Dylan_NoCapYAS - an important builder, built a bunch of buildings in Orenburg. Player data erased due to inactivity.
- alexanderws11 - former town councillor, great builder, impressive donor to the town, very active player; left Orenburg to make Beloretsk.
- Epik_Snow - great builder, built the Orenburg hotel, a McDonalds, and a SUBWAY.
- Vielsoe - former co-mayor of Orenburg, builder of the Jaevn Jord district of Orenburg, very active member and large donor to Orenburg; left Orenburg to make Orsk.
- MoraMusume - town councillor, great builder, built several private residences, the Prime Minister office, a shop, the royal palace, and the inn of Orenburg.
People who donated substantial amounts of gold/resources to Orenburg
Images of Orenburg are to be included in this section. Anyone can add their own images here.